Sunday, December 18, 2011

An extra week before Christmas will do...

I thought I was prepared for Christmas this year - Ha! Not likely. I've only done 10 Christmas cards. I have completed my Stampgropers 2012 Calendar Swap pieces plus having assembled the other 5 calendars in readiness for posting tomorrow. I've also made two vintage glass snowmen. One was sent to Teresa Abajo for a 1-4-1 Christmas Swap on the Arty_oz yahoo group, the other was a Secret Santa gift for the Anne Westerneng's Kaszazz Team Christmas party. Also managed a card for a friend's 30th.
So many things still to do and I'm running out of time.



Vintage Glass Bottle Snowmen as seen in Cloth Paper Scissors issue 1 (Nov/Dec 2008)



Birthday card for Kat





Stampgropers 2012 Calendar Swap

I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas, stay safe, have fun and hug your loved ones.

Cheers.

1 comment:

Teresa Abajo said...

Thank you for my gorgeous snowman! He looks great with all my other Christmas decorations.