Wednesday, May 23, 2007

15 Minute Challenge

Because I so enjoyed setting a 15 minute time limit for my artwork, I thought it would be fun to see what everyone else can come up with in 15 minutes.

So, set your timer and get going....the heat gun really comes into play with this if you are using paint, gel medium etc. Make sure you have your computer running and that you don't stop to think too much about what you are doing. Leave a comment with a link to you blog with a post/photo by Monday 28th May.

Just make sure your piece is dry before putting it on the scanner bed. lol.

Up for grabs an unmounted stamp by Crafty Individuals.
(winner choosen at random by DD)

3 comments:

Dawnie said...

will try to give it a go over the weekend Gen.
Thanks for the inspiration

Dawnie xxx

Just Tera said...

I SO am going to do this as soon as the baby gives me 15 minutes:) May be 3 am but you sparked an idea in me and it's raging to get out. I'll post a link when my 15 minutes are up. Great Challenge!

Just Tera said...

http://justtera.blogspot.com/2007/05/15-minute-challenge.html Yay! I did it. Thanks for the challenge!