Thursday, August 07, 2008

A little more fun on the wing


In a previous post I mentioned Linda B's blog and her great YouTube tutes. Well, yesterday I had a chance to play with the first tute using acrylic paint, gold foil, fusable film and foil (no surprise I had everything in my stash!) I've also stamped the large butterfly from MADJAK stamps with Staz On and added some 7gypsies tape to the side. Not sure if I'm needing to add words. I think I'll put it up somewhere for a little while and something will come to me. I had great fun doing this and I didn't waste any of the paint the you scrape off as I've taken to having a couple of small canvases and journals handy and I wipe off any excess paint onto these as well as stamping off the stamps onto the journal pages to creat interesting backgrounds.

This card is in the same style as the one from the previous post and once again made for a friends birthday.
Thanks for visiting and hope your gettin' inky today.
Cheers!

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

This is gorgeous!! Beautiful colours and layout!