Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I'm Still Here!


I spent Sunday getting over a nasty head cold by creating this set of cards which were created by the talented Annette Hannigan and featured in the current Cardmaking, Stamping & Papercraft Magazine (Vol 16 No 6). All the products used were Kaszazz products.



This is one I created using the left overs from the first set. Such a nice way to spend a Sunday. Specially as I didn't have to think up the workshop!

I have a few in the pipeline which I will post up once complete. Keep a look out - I promise to have a few card workshops up and running very soon.

DON'T FORGET THAT IF YOU BOOK A FREE MAKE & TAKE OR WORKSHOP DURING SEPTEMBER OR OCTOBER 2010 YOU WILL RECEIVE A $50 SURPRISE PACK OF CURRENT RANGE PRODUCTS! (First 12 to book only).

Thanks for visiting....

No comments: