Friday, July 20, 2012

Tim Holtz Workshop - Sydney June 2012

Kaszazz are an amazing company and I'm so glad I'm a Consultant for them. On the 19th of June I flew to Sydney to attend a Tim Holtz workshop organised by Peter and Karen Stock of Kaszazz in conjunction with Stamp It and Ranger. We got to meet Tim Holtz, Mario and Alain from Ranger and do a 3 hour technique workshop (I'll be running this workshop soon - details posted soon). We all got a commemorative mug and we got to bring along something for Tim to sign. I choose my Creative Chemistry 101 Graduate apron. The workshop was great fun and I even made it into a video on Tim's blog (that's me waving) and a photo. After the workshop, Peter and Karen Stock of Kaszazz took us all out to lunch at a wonderful restaurant where a 'mini conference' was held. Awards and prizes were given. Linda (my travel companion) took off a little early as Linda hadn't travelled before, let alone to Sydney. So we headed off to see the sights and take a ferry trip around the harbour. Little did I know that I won 1st prize for the Most Attractive 2HW for 2011! $500 in product and $500 in vouchers! Wow, thanks Kaszazz!

No comments: