Wednesday, April 09, 2008

12 Tag Techniques

Boy does time fly when you're having fun! I didn't realise it had been over six weeks since I'd last updated by blog....

This is a sneak peak at my tag that I've just completed 12 of (yay!) for a swap I'm hosting on stampgropers yahoo group. I was inspired and in awe of Tim Holtz's blog before christmas where he showered us with the gift of a different technique every day for 12 days! This bloke is amazing!!! So each person in the swap has choosen a technique from the 12 tags of christmas and will produce their own tag. We're not talking about christmas repetition here - we're talking putting your own spin on the technique.

I will post further updates as we get closer to close off date.

Meanwhile, I've been turning my house upside down for a couple of special rings that I misplaced! Where did I find them? In a box in amongst all my craft bits and bobs - don't ask how they got there but these were lost for a good 5-6 weeks!!

Cheers!

1 comment:

Zuzu's Blog said...

after you lefgt a comment on my blog I just HAD to come and look at yours lol.

gorgeous stuff.. I have bookmarked you and wondered if I caould add you to my blogs list..

As for the Movie .. No I have not seen it.. will need to now though. I took the name from the original Zuzu in "Its a wonderful Life" with James Stewart. x