Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Inchies


I enjoyed a lovely morning with my good friend Lisa C creating our first inchies. I am hosting an inchie swap on the stamping group that Lisa C is host mum of and we thought that we'd better have a crack at them! LOL I quite enjoyed the challenge of creating such a small piece of art work and decided to place my three inchies on an ATC. The background is a leftover piece of the 'Dress Pattern' Technique (see last post) and I've added a piece of german scrap that I purchased (after Kelsey 'showed' it to me - read...encouraged me to buy the last time I visited Scraptivate)
Now it's off to drink another glass of quality red wine after DS (age4) has added a few more grey hairs with his behaviour today...I'll put the bad behaviour down to the storm and full moon! ARGHHHH!!!

1 comment:

Gretz said...

These are divine Genevieve!